Ready for Japan? No?
Imagine having your full Japan trip planned for you, without having to pay for a travel agency, be on someone else’s schedule or miss out on cool things you know you would like!
Do you wish you could plan your Japan trip with minimal effort?
Feel overwhelmed by trip planning, no matter how much you love traveling?
Imagine if your full trip to Japan would be all neatly organized for you.
Imagine having all the information you need in one place.
Imagine being able to interact with the resources for maximum efficiency.
Imagine having fun while planning your vacation.
Doesn’t it sound appealing? If it does, then look no more. Allow me to introduce…
JAPAN TRAVEL GUIDE
The travel guide that will give you ALL the information you need to plan your trip
Let’s play a game. Which of these things related to your Japan trip do you know how to plan?
Have your accommodation chosen for all the stops across Japan, without having to sell a kidney.
Know exactly what to see in Japan, the good hot springs, activities, and hidden gems you must see.
Are familiar with finding your way in a foreign country, with an extremely different language and a wildly different culture.
Know exactly what to pack so you don’t end up having to go shopping in a country you don’t know.
All of this is available in this travel guide and much more!
And who am I to teach you how to travel to Iceland? Well, not so long ago I was also a woman with a dream to visit Japan. And I took this dream, worked hard, read everything there was to read, asked a few local friends, went there, did ALL the things, and gathered all the information about Japan in a complete travel guide.
After visiting Japan and validating my content, after setting up maps, Trello boards, and lost nights of sleep to be sure everything is to the point, I now feel confident to help others enjoy this fantastic destination. You will love Japan, there’s no doubt about it, but you can get to enjoy it more if you plan this trip with ease.
This 100+ page travel guide contains:
- detailed day-by-day plan – so you can plan with ease
- accommodation options – so you can choose wisely
- tours you can take – only the ones worth it!
- day trip ideas – you get to pick what appeals to you the most
- customizable Google Maps collection – so you can plug-and-play your trip
- a huge list of things to do – so you can choose what fits you
- a comprehensive list of things to know – so you feel prepared when you arrive
- a collection of tips, facts, and advice regarding driving and renting a car – to keep you safe
- a collection of myths about Japan (and whether they’re true or not) – to have some fun before you leave
- experiencing the geisha culture – be prepared to be able to enjoy this awesome experience
- a step-by-step guide about using the public transportation – never fear you’ll embarrass yourself
- a packing list with all the essentials – never forget anything this way
- a list of helpful resources not only for this trip but for any other vacation you may plan
Bonus: Entry fees list, 2023 edition
- teaches you how to plan your trip like a pro
- these tips and advice are personally tested by me, so I know for sure they WORK
- the information in this guide applies to most types of travelers
- discount codes are included so you can save a bit on your budget as well
- you don’t waste time reading a lot of online information and hoping to find something that you can trust
- there’s at least one activity and one accommodation option to apply to any situation
- table of contents that’ are’s linked to the pages (for easier navigation)
- interactive and customizable maps you can use while in Iceland
- can be used digitally as an eBook or printed
- budget-friendly as you’re not buying a physical item
- no waiting time for delivery – INSTANT download so you can start planning right away
- very easy to print and use
- contains plenty of helpful information all in one place
- you don’t waste time looking for the information yourself